Conveyancing certificates can only be requested and paid for on-line.
10 working days from time of receipt
STEP 1: To request a certificate, or multiple certificates, for a property enter the title (legal description of the land) or the street address.
- Section 149 planning certificates are now known as Section 10.7 planning certificates. These are issued under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to provide accurate and current information regarding the legal description of the property. The legal description of land can be obtained from The Property NSW Valuation Portal Website via the Property Address Enquiry tool.
- This on-line request service is lot based it does not recognise Auto Consol numbers.
- When applying for a section 10.7 certificate for a unit in a Company Title, the Lot and DP of the common property must be used.
- Explanation of Street address and legal description of the land. What is the difference?